$400 - Lunch included in price of camp. Lunch will be provided at the Market Cafe on USF campus. All campers will eat together.
$375 - Camper brings personal lunch from home. All campers will eat together at Market Cafe on USF Campus.
8:00 - 9:00am Early Drop Off*
9:00 - 12:00pm Training Session
12:00 - 1:00pm Lunch
1:00 - 4:00pm Training Session
4:00pm Pick Up
4:00 - 5:00pm Late Pick Up*
*Extra fee ($15 per hour)
5th - 8th Grade
The All Skills Day Camp is recommended for athletes who are beginner or intermediate level. No previous skill experience is required. Skill instruction will cover various technical skills such as attacking, setting, blocking and serving. Introduction to basic tactic strategies will also be covered - defense, offense, and transition.
- Socks, kneepads, t-shirt, shorts, shoes, etc. for practice sessions.
- Spending money if desired for Snack Shack or Camp Store (Snacks and gear available for purchase)
Francisco's Volleyball Camp will not be providing any form of transportation. Most common options available: Uber, Lyft, Muni, Bart Train.
*Due to renovations at the War Memorial Gym, Home of the Dons, all camps will be held at the Koret Health and Recreation Center at the University of San Francisco campus.
War Memorial Gym
The Sobrato Center
2335 Golden Gate Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
- 8:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Division 1 Head Coach player analysis
- University of San Francisco players as camp coaches and counselors
- Camp T-Shirt
- Camp Volleyball
- Competitive learning environment